Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comic jamming

So I've surgically removed this blog from matthammill.com and set it up here. I'm hoping this'll make me feel more free to post random crappy stuff, now that it's not quite so tied to my main officially official portfolio.

And what better way to kick off random crappy stuff than comic jams? I drew these ones last week, trading panels with Jamie Tucker and Emily Tu. Jams are fun and I tell myself that they're good practice for storytelling and staging even when they crash and burn (as is usually the case) cause you're always on your toes with a time limit and no eraser.

comicjam_cardboard

comicjam_chicken

comicjam_dog

comicjam_mirror

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant as always, gentlemen (and fair lady.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top two are the best -- and this "fair lady" had little (little = nothing) to do with them.

    ReplyDelete